Here are the facts:
Mach2, patent pending, is the original plastic tire developed for
center pivot application. Innovation in development with on-going
improvements in manufacturing during the last 11 years has made the Mach2 one of the fastest growing and most widely demanded products to come
along in years.
2. Superior in design to meet and surpass the rugged expectations of
3. Superior in quality manufacturing and roto-molded from a special
blend of Dow resin to provide ultra-violet protection, crack resistance,
durability and long life characteristics to the finished product.
4. Matched with the best limited warranty policy in the industry, which
is indicative of the outstanding quality and high performance
expectations that you receive from a product of this type.
5. Mach2 has complete control of the design, manufacturing, production
and sales process, thereby providing assurance that your
product needs will be handled in the most professional and satisfying
6. Mach2 has and maintains the largest production capability of any
supplier of it's type, managing inventory within the production
facility and within it's regional distribution warehouses, in an effort
to minimize lead times, maximize response times and to make sure that
you and your customer have product on time and when you need it.
7. Mach2 has the greatest selection of new tire and recapped tire
8. Mach2, because they are the largest supplier of poly pivot tires,
overall manufacturing abilities and related policies, will always work
to deliver you the highest quality product at the lowest and most
- Made of a high grade
polyethylene material containing a UV inhibitor.
- Can be purchased in two
halves and bolted onto an existing rim
- Easy and simple installation
(see Mounting Instructions)
- May also be purchased
complete with a furnished steel rim
- New design features greatly
improved floatation and far less strain on drive line components.
- Tire design can be used on
any combination of towers or complete systems.
- Made to accommodate all
center pivot systems.
- Solves the problem of stuck
center pivots and flat tires during irrigation season when down time of the sprinkler
system can be crucial to crops.
- This tire keeps sprinkler
moving with superior traction, excellent durability, increased longevity, and improved
In this day and age, it is
not necessary for an entire irrigation system to be shut down due to a stuck tower or flat
tire. Today's farmer doesn't need the extra expense, the down time, or the stress and
aggravation of continually monitoring their center pivot system another season.
With the definite
advantages of the MACH2 tire over a rubber tire, and priced in the same range, it makes
for an easy, problem solving, sensible purchase.